Friday, July 24, 2009

Hope you also love me..

Before know her, my mother need to wake me up every morning. After i fall in love to her, my mother no need wake me up anymore. I could wake up automatically. From that day, i like go to school, just wait for her, wait for her smile. Hope 1 day she will talk with me, at least 1 word.. 1 word is very sufficient for me. When I get her smile, I was so happy. I could forget all the problem when she smiled to me.. Before that, I did not have such feeling, even my girl frend. I dont know y i can so love you. I wait for this chance already 4 years. I cant hide my feeling anymore. Whenever i saw pink dolphin, my brain and my mind will think of you automatically. You know, my car decoration is full of pink dolphin. My friend always ask me y i want to put pink dolphin, I told them these are all my love.. During her birthday, I really want to wished her and gave her a present.. Hope you always happy. Hope that you can consider what I say. I will wait for you forever..

No comments: