Saturday, October 11, 2008

First day of Jogging

Today 11/10/08,i wake up at 6.30am for go jogging..but actually i set the alarm at 6am but cant wake up la too early in the morning..haha!! This time wake up also because the phone ringing only la if not, i think today mission of going jogging sure fail!! This time because of Saturday so that,i just can invite my cousin to accompany me to jogging!! haha!!
Next,after we finish our jogging,we take rest a while and then we go eat big food la...somemore eat so much la...eat till the oil just now getting burn and now growing again la..haha!!! This experience make me so happy and think of my childhood!!
I hope the Second day of jogging will successful tommorrow...Haha!! Then,must see my tomorrow blog yea:)

1 comment:

AhSoon said...

hahaha, jogging=no jogging afte u eat those food..