Sunday, October 19, 2008

Third day of jogging


16/10/08,Today i feel very bored so that i drive car go my secondary school fetch my cousin lo,beside that we go eat and cut hair..hehe^^
Furthermore,when we finish eating,i saw her and her dad in the car...but i dunno why when i saw her, i feel very happy..but i know we would not be together..because she already have bf!!
anyway,i just can stay here n wishes her happy always...and good luck for u yea:)

Next,when i reach home...i feel so bored and play with my dog dog lo..haha:)
play and play....then,i just go jogging!!
when jogging,i also dunno why i still thinking of her..and the time i saw her today,but she no saw me!!
anyway,i happy i can see her...i hope that i can see her everyday and together with her if can...i also hope my wish will success!!
but i know it will take long long period to success if the misunderstood have been solved...girl,stay pretty and happy yea:)

No comments: